- This event has passed.
2020 LV-HV AZBRS Club Match
October 3, 2020 - October 4, 2020
This AZBRS Club Match consists of 20 matches total:
- Five 5-shot 100yd Light Varmint Matches
- Five 5-shot 100yd Heavy Varmint Matches
- Five 5-shot 200yd Light Varmint Matches
- Five 5-shot 200yd Heavy Varmint Matches
These matches will be combined into a Light Varmint Grand Aggregate, Heavy Varmint Grand Aggregate and a 2-Gun Grand Aggregate.
These aggregates will be combined with the 2018 SP-Unl5 AZBRS Club Match’s Aggregates to create a 3-Gun Grand Aggregate and a 4-Gun Grand Aggregate.
Practice days are October 3 – October 4, 2020.
- Practice is $8 per day. You must sign in before you begin shooting.
- You can register for the match anytime during the practice days. If you register before practice you will be assigned a bench number and you can practice on the actual bench that you will be shooting on during the match.
- Practice begins on Thursday morning after sun-up and ends at 5pm.
- Practice begins on Friday morning after sun-up and ends at 4pm.
- On Saturday and Sunday there will be no practice shooting available before or after the matches unless authorized by the match director.
Day 1: Saturday, October 3, 2020
- The first match begins at 9:00am.
- All of Saturday’s matches will be held at 100 yards.
Day 2: Sunday, October 4, 2020
- The first match begins at 8:00am.
- All of Sunday’s matches will be held at 200 yards.
- Awards ceremony takes place after all scores are finalized and challenge period has ended.